Tell us about a thing you’ll never write about.
Writing about something you will never write about sort of defeats the point, doesn’t it?
I had to think about this one. What is there that I will not write about?
- Will I never write about what makes me happy? No, for sharing my happiness may bring a smile to your lips.
- Will I never write about what makes me sad? No, for sharing my heartache with you may lighten your own burden.
- Will I never write of my accomplishments? No, for sharing them might inspire you to do something you’ve been putting of.
- Will I never write about my pain? No, for it has made me who I am and I am proud of who I am.
- Will I never write about my God? No, for He rescued me and made me new.
Writing about something that is (emotionally) difficult pushes us to better express ourselves and ultimately helps you grow.
Writing about something that is controversial might cause more controversy, you might even step on toes, but that is in itself an accomplishment as it makes people think outside the box.
The beauty of being human is that we all have the ability to form our own opinions. Alas, what is an opinion if you can not share it with someone?
So no, there is nothing that I will never write about. What about you?
One of my readers have indicated that they will stop following my blog posts if I keep posting about GMO’s. I am quite shocked about this, but hey, I guess ignorance is bliss.
I have decided to start a new blog GMO – The Right To Know. The blog will contain very little of my own writing. Instead I will scour the web everyday in search of articles and blog posts to share with you. I invite you to follow the blog and share any and all GMO related information that you might come across.
Awareness is key, let’s get the message out there.