This here site is my playroom so when you choose to enter, you do so entirely by choice.
Until a while ago I thought that The Ex was not reading my blog. Not that I mind, but I just didn’t think he would care to. That was until the day I wrote something which was very close to my heart and, the next time we spoke to make arrangements for Luke’s holiday, he mentioned it. Ouch! Or not really. I’m not sure. We actually had a really nice chat after that, so I guess it’s all good.
I will never say anything on here that is not:
- a) True to who I am
- b) Not true about someone else
- c) I am not prepared to repeat when coming face-to-face with the person / situation I am writing about.
I treasure each and every one of my regular readers and without them, well, my stats would look pretty pathetic. Quite frankly, if you are here and you don’t like what I have to say, then perhaps you should be reading elsewhere.
If you are here because you want to: Welcome, from the bottom of my heart. I may not always be kind and sometimes I may say something which will offend you, but after all, I am true to me and that is all that matters.
Here is what others had to say:
- Come in! | Vivir, que no es poco
- Daily Prompt: Keep Out « Mama Bear Musings
- Daily Prompt: Outside | Books, Music and Movies : my best friends
- Daily Prompt: Keep Out #photography | ThisCornerOfTheWoods
- The Girl I Did Not Write About | Daily Prompt: Keep Out | likereadingontrains
- Daily Prompt: Keep Out | Under the Monkey Tree
- The Amends Trip | Lewis Cave
- Keep Out | Geek Ergo Sum
- 9 July Daily Prompt: Keep Out | family photos food & craft
- Daily Prompt: Keep Out For Now | Mindful Splatter