Stage 2 of my prep for 2019 isn’t going so well…
To start off with, my brain feels like burnt porridge that was forgotten in the pot; left to simmer and stew in the heat creating its own micro cosmos of mildew and rot. I need to find a new drink of choice. 4 Gins a year ago did NOT leave me feeling like this… #hangoverssuck
Then, we had to go drop Sir Luke at the bus to go to his dad. My young man is becoming waaaayyyy too big. I don’t like it one bit. Going to miss him so much
Lastly, I checked the rest of the list. I’m not liking this either. Number 6 had / still have me in a tizz. I could never manage that. Number 8 was a wake up call for my dung beetles and stink bugs and such. It took some doing, but today was not the day they were going to come out and ruin my day, so I managed to send them back to dark corners of my mind
6. Do a one page plan to make 2019 great – how am I supposed to turn a year into a one page plan? There is getting my license (early in January), enrolling for studies (as required by my work), certain fitness goals, working on this list, etc etc etc. One page just won’t cut it.
7. Do a journal daily – easy enough and I am already getting into it right now. 🙂
8. Do the things that terrify you – very few things do. I suppose this one I will have to tackle as and when it crosses my path
9. Be the kindest person you know – but I already am (hahaha). OK for this I’ll need some botox and work on a treatment for my acute RBFS also known as resting bitch face syndrome. Seriously though, I would be sitting at a party having a whale of a time and inevitably someone will walk up to me and say “Shame, are you OK?”. As a rule peoples general first impression of me is that I am a total Biatch. Which I’m not. I’m actually a softie. A marshmallow with spikes (sometimes). Granted, work needed here
10. Make personal mastery job #1 – that’s a mouthfull. Learning to control the bugs and keeping them in check, now that would be my first goal here. Let’s see how far I get.
Time for me to sign off for now. I started this post at 9am this morning. Right now, I have 45 minutes before the hands of time tick over to the second last day of 2018. I have been writing on my phone throughout the day and right now I am too tired to figure out how to do the link back to my first post yesterday.
Night all xx