My momma raised me to hold one very important life believe, and it is one of my favorite quotes:
Don’t ever underestimate the power of gratitude!
The second is one that is slightly more difficult, but equally important:
Finally, there are two songs I listen to at least once every day. Unfortunately I am on the free WordPress, so I can’t upload media other than photo’s, so here are the YouTube links. Enjoy!!!
Running on Sunshine – Grey’s Anatomy
Don’t Worry About A Thing – Bob Marley
Here is what other’s had to say:
- Smileyface | 2 times pink
- Earworm: moments of clarity and silly songs | Zimmerbitch: age is just a (biggish) number
- 501 Words Plus A Sentence… the Daily Prompt edition | as long as i’m singing
- Stronger than the Storm | To Pursue Happiness
- Daily Prompt: Earworm | Are Those Really The Words To That Song? | peeksi.com
- Burn | Script Under Construction
- Breaking Away In The Summertime | Kate’s Bookshelf
- Daily Prompt: Earworm | Abacus Adds
- The fateful evening when we left for Chandigarh | Expressions
- Daily Prompt: Earworm – Adam and Eve: Twain-style | Natasha’s Memory Garden
- Flight | The Nameless One
- 10 July Daily Prompt: Earworm | family photos food & craft
- Daily Prompt: Inspiration | My Daily Prompt Blog
- Earworms And Mondegreens | Not the Family Business!
- Daily Prompt: Earworm | Waggingmytale’s Blog